Table of Contents
- S3 Pro
- Setup Guide
- Step 1: Open S3 Pro and add your XNS relayer details, add Credentials and click Save.
- Step 2: Enter your computer account password and click Always Allow to store your XNS credentials in your keychain
- Step 3: Click Enable in Finder for your S3 Location so your XNS connection can be mounted as drive
- Step 4: S3 Pro will show up as Mounted drive in Finder, ready for the files and folders to be backed up
Learn how to use S3 Pro(app version 2021.6.4) to store backups on the ScPrime distributed datacenter using the XNS Relayer.
S3 Pro is an app that you can use to back up your files to your cloud storage account or NAS. S3 Pro is compatible with S3 protocol destinations, so it makes a good match for XNS storage.
Read this guide for how to configure S3 Pro Desktop to backup to XNS.
- Install S3 Pro Backup from here
- Install the XNS Relayer
- Configure the XNS Relayer’s Endpoint Access Key and Endpoint Secret Key
Step 1: Open S3 Pro and add your XNS relayer details, add Credentials and click Save.
|Nickname||[any]||Name connection to your relayer|
|Endpoint||[Your IP]:[MinIO Port]||This is the IP or hostname of your XNS Relayer and the port defined in the Advanced Settings (‘MINIO_PORT’, default is 9000).|
|[Endpoint Access Key (Username)]||This is defined in the XNS Relayer General Configuration.|
|Endpoint Secret Key (Password)||This is defined in the XNS Relayer General Configuration.|
|Region||any||This setting is optional|
|Bucket||any||This setting is optional|